Question

Looking older
I am having problems with my face, I just noticed that people mistake me to be older than my actual age, I am 33 but most ppl think I am around 38 and my sisters says my skin looks older, what can I do to rectify this, this might be one of the reasons man never bothers to look at me one or twice, I dont have a partner and its my 4th year now, I mean the might be a serious problem with my face I should think. To tel u I don' t consider myself ugly at all.
Anti-ageing expert
Anti-ageing expert

Hi Cebesile, thank you for the question.

I am not 100% sure what you mean by writing that ‘my skin looks older’. Please submit a new question and describe exactly what you see and what concerns you and what you would like to see improved. As you mention your sister ask her to explain as well. Once we have a description of the problem areas I can have a better understanding and post an answer that will hopefully help you.