Ask an expert

12 Aug 2008

Looking older
I am having problems with my face, I just noticed that people mistake me to be older than my actual age, I am 33 but most ppl think I am around 38 and my sisters says my skin looks older, what can I do to rectify this, this might be one of the reasons man never bothers to look at me one or twice, I dont have a partner and its my 4th year now, I mean the might be a serious problem with my face I should think. To tel u I don' t consider myself ugly at all.
Answer 343 views
Anti-ageing expert
Anti-ageing expert

01 Jan 0001

Hi Cebesile, thank you for the question.

I am not 100% sure what you mean by writing that ‘my skin looks older’. Please submit a new question and describe exactly what you see and what concerns you and what you would like to see improved. As you mention your sister ask her to explain as well. Once we have a description of the problem areas I can have a better understanding and post an answer that will hopefully help you.
The information provided does not constitute a diagnosis of your condition. You should consult a medical practitioner or other appropriate health care professional for a physical examination, diagnosis and formal advice. Health24 and the expert accept no responsibility or liability for any damage or personal harm you may suffer resulting from making use of this content.