Question

Loose stools

I' ve had loose stools for the last 2 - 3 weeks. Nothing in my diet or routine has changed. At times I feel like I' ve overeaten, even though I didn' t have anything.

I am trying to get pregnant. I had my last period end of December - beginning of January.

I did a pregnancy test about a week ago - it was negative.

Could the loose stools and overfull feeling have anything to do with hormones changing? I' ve heard people complaining they get constipated when they are pregnant, but never from loose stools?

Dear Anon
Try repeating the pregnancy test end of Feb - you may have ovulated mid January. I don't think the loose stools are due to hormonal changes, try probiotics 1 three times a day and kaopectin for the runny tummy.