Question

Loose vagina
Please help. My husband is convinced that I must be having an affair by the fact that my vagina is sometimes tight during sex and sometimes not. I am a mother of 5 kids, my last kid being 1 year old. Is there is medical reason for this to happen as my husband wont believe me when I tell him that I am very faithful to him. Because of his suspicion there is a tense atmosphere between us. He is suspicious and I am angry at his distrust of me.The situation is getting out of hand. How do I make this right.

Angel
GYNAEDOC

The fact that you have had five children would make your vaginal muscles lax. Try to explain this to your husband.