Question

Loose weight around abs abd hips
I'm trying too loose on my stomach and hips only. the rest of my body is normal. I consume alot of beer, I dont exercise and I eat rich foods. Please help, want to get rid of the beer belly. Will "bioslim" work? Can you suggest a dient plan or even a execise plan? I'm 28 and my weight is 88kg.

Dear Donny
The moment you cut down on that beer, or stop drinking it all together you will start losing weight. Alcohol provides 29 kJ/g, so it has the second highest energy content besides fat! In addition I would recommend that you reduce your fat intake by eating a low-fat, high-fibre diet (click on 'Diet' and 'Weight loss' and 'Slimming Diet') and start doing some intensive targeted exercise that concentrates on the problem areas. Join a good gym or ask Fitness Doc for a workout programme. Using all kinds of diet aids is not the answer - YOU need to make the necessary lifestyle changes to achieve your goal.