Question

loosing weight
I have tried numerous amounts of diets. I either fnd them boring or do not have the time to follow them through. I depserately want to loose weight quickly. I am getting married in 5 months and want to look good.

My blood type is A+. I am 163 cm in height and 70 kilos in weight.

HELP

HI Trish

Firstly for dietary advice, you need to write to Dietdoc. However, from a weight loss point of view, you need to engage in a healthy diet and exercise programme and don't plan to lose more than 0.5 - 1kg per week. Please use this method, since so called quick fixes DON'T work - and you usually put it all back on again.
Please go to the home page and perhaps try either Shape Up for Summer or the War on Wobbles exercise programme (gym-based).

Dietdoc should tell you to follow a low fat, calorie-controlled, well-balanced eating plan. Exercise and healthy eating are the ONLY way to successfully achive your goal in a healthy and sustainable way.

Good luck.