Question

Loosing weight

I spoke to you about a month and a half ago. I was on 94kg then and are down to 86kg now. i used usn phedra cut, diet fuel and cla and it took me 5days a week in the gym and a very good balanced diet. I am 1.77m tall and currently on 86kg (25 years old.) so i'm not satisfied yet cause i'm still overweight. I bought myself the usn mega anabolic stack and the profesional protein and want to start using it cause i want to have a VERY GOOD LOOKING BODY for the desember holidays. should i start using it now or must i loose more weight and come down to 80kg and can i do al this before desember? thank you!

Dear Wayne
Good to hear from you again and also the wonderful news that you have lost 8 kg already. Personally I believe it i the diet and the intensive exercises you are doing that have caused the weight loss, so I would be hesitant to add even more sport supplements to your regimen. Keep in mind that aerobic exercises (jogging, running, brisk walking, spinning, cycling, rowing, swimming, skipping, etc) burn more fat than working with weights. The latter exercises build muscle tissue and firm you up, so while you are concentrating on losing weight, do more aerobic exercises. Take care not to overdo your protein intake as this can put a strain on your kidneys. Stick to your diet and the exercise and by December you should be down to your goal weight and have a very good looking body.