Question

Loosing weight / fat
I started to gym in January. I gym 3 - 4 times a week for 40 - 60 minutes. I haven't lost any weight yet, and it doesn't feel like I've lost centimeters either. The fitness doc suggested my diet might need change. I eat muesli with joghurt (fat free) in the morning. At lunch - I eat fruit or salads with low fat dressing. In the evening I eat a small meal. I must add that I drink between 3 - 4 lt. water a day. What can you suggest?

Dear Sonja
If you post a NEW Message listing your height in metres and present weight in kg, then I can work out if you are overweight or not - otherwise click on 'Diet' and 'Tools' and calculate your own BMI. If it is above 25 then you do need to lose weight, if not your weight is normal and your body will resist losing more weight. If you click on 'Diet', 'Weight loss' and 'Slimming Diet' you can obtain a copy of a low-fat, high-fibre diet - compare this with what you are eating and make the necessary changes.
Keep up the good work with the exercise.