Question

Losing cm''s not KG''s

I have been on a Sure-Slim diet for three weeks. I have also started boot camp training with a personal trainer. Diet is low-carb high protein. Eating tree times a day. One dairy a day. I have one hour boot camp sessions 3 times a week and in addition I run approx 4km on a Saturday and another 4km on a Sunday.

I am exercising 5 times a week, sticking to my diet and yet the scale stays the same. 1.7 meters and 67.4kg....I have lost some centimeters through....but still no weight. I am not cheating on my diet and really am putting everything into my exercising....why and I not loosing kilograms? Eating well and exercising/...it doesn''t make sense and I am getting very frustrated!

Dear Glam Girl
Losing cm is proof that you are losing fat even if the scale does not indicate that you are losing mass of kg. You may be developing muscle tissue with all this exercise and muscle tissue ironically weighs more than fat tissue! Your present BMI = 23,3 which is already very close to the ideal of 22 (weight 64 kg), so weightloss when your body weight is already practically ideal can be very slow. Take care not to force your body to lose too much weight so that you start becoming anorexic.