Question

Losing Hair
Over the past few months, I have had alot of stress from work, I work crazy hours sometimes 20 hours at a time. My problem is that I have started losing my hair all over my body. I pull on it lightly and it comes out, not in huge amounts but it is worrying. I have also had a strange prickly sensation on my whole body. Sometimes I get headaches but Im not sure if its eye strain as I work wih computers. I've also recently had a sperm test count and it is zero. Do you think this is all related, and do you think this could be an illness I'm starting. Please help as I'm struggling mentally with this as well.

Womble, I can’t say what the cause is without being able to examine you first, but it sounds like it might all be to all the stress your body has been subjected to. The best would be to see your doctor and make sure that there is nothing serious the matter. You can also mail me at CyberDoc@mweb.co.za if you’re interested in something i wrote on hair loss. Good luck.