Question

Losing toenails & fatigued

I am a 29 year old mother of a 7-month old daughter and in the last 3 weeks I have been very tired and feeling sleepy all the time. And I have as lost 2 toenails and a 3rd one is loose. I have not felt any pain the nail just becomes loose from the root and in a week or so a new one grows under until it pushes the old one out. Are these 2 related and it is causing them???

Dear Zaza
One can lose toenails due to injury of the nailbed ( like with running marathons), some fungus infections, or some skin diseases. I think you need a medical checkup with your doctor - let him check for thyroid problems and diabetes too.