Question

Loss of Eye vision followed by headache

I’ve been experiencing excruciating headaches around my forehead and temples. This only occurs after I have a spell of blurring in my eyes and cannot focus on anything I can see shapes but not clear at all, I cannot do anything but close my eyes and relax for a few minutes wait for it to pass and get my eye sight back after a while I see clearly again.
However once my vision clears up I get whipped over with this pain that last for at least 3 hours. (myprodol does not help!!). Eventually the pain dissolves.

It has come to a stage that if I sneeze or cough or laugh, even talk for that matter it feels as if someone has just pounded my head with a hammer.

Please help with any suggestions as of what might be wrong

Many Thanks
Kashy

Dear Kash
It may be a kind of migraine you get - ask your GP to prescribe some preventative medication after he has checked that there are no worrying neurological signs or symptoms that could suggest otherwise?