Question

loss of feeling
I have had a cervical incontinence problem, having miscarried 2 babies, now I have a problem feeling anything during penetration, is this vaginal prolapse, can it be rectified and what are the risks?
Before all the miscarriages I could feel my husband''s penis, now I only feel it just before he ejaculates.Are there perhaps exercises that could help? Surgery? anything?

Sarah, this is a little to gynaecologically specialised for me to answer, I recommend that you repost your question on the gynae expert's forum for a more appropriate response. Go to the list of experts forums on Health 24's home page and find the gynae there.

Good luck.
Claire - SASHA