Ask an expert

20 Aug 2010

loss of feeling
I have had a cervical incontinence problem, having miscarried 2 babies, now I have a problem feeling anything during penetration, is this vaginal prolapse, can it be rectified and what are the risks?
Before all the miscarriages I could feel my husband''s penis, now I only feel it just before he ejaculates.Are there perhaps exercises that could help? Surgery? anything?
Answer 396 views

01 Jan 0001

Sarah, this is a little to gynaecologically specialised for me to answer, I recommend that you repost your question on the gynae expert's forum for a more appropriate response. Go to the list of experts forums on Health 24's home page and find the gynae there.

Good luck.
Claire - SASHA
The information provided does not constitute a diagnosis of your condition. You should consult a medical practitioner or other appropriate health care professional for a physical examination, diagnosis and formal advice. Health24 and the expert accept no responsibility or liability for any damage or personal harm you may suffer resulting from making use of this content.
Voting Booth
Have you entered our Health of the Nation survey?
Please select an option Oops! Something went wrong, please try again later.
34% - 9269 votes
66% - 17885 votes