Question

lost of sexuallity
my wife was beening injected with sasonal & pethedene for a period of +- 2 years & take pain killers regulary.They have now stop giving her sasonal &pethedene.
During this period she have lost interest in sex.What can we do to revitalise it.
I have read about libido for this problem,please advise if it is the right thing to take.

Thank you

Fish

Fish, I don’t understand your question clearly. Did she lose here libido while she was on the drugs or only after she stopped taking them? Let me know (as a new question please, otherwise I won’t get it) and we’ll take it from there. Good luck.