Question

Lot of mucous

You said i must repost this about my sinusitis. I am using Rhinocot & sometimes Flexinose nasal sprays.
Both of them just relief when i am blocked & have difficulty breathing but don't have any effect on the amount of mucous secreted.
The other thing i often have a sinus drop, i also need advice on how to deal with this.

Sharon, the thing with both (steroid) nasal sprays is that you need to use them continuously for them to work properly. You can combine them with something like Iliadin® nasal spray or Demazin® NS tablets for a week or so to help dry up the mucous. If that doesn’t help you can combine a steroid nasal spray with an oral antihistamine like Deselexor Clarinese®. If that doesn’t make a difference the best would be to see your doctor or an ENT specialist. Good luck.