Ask an expert

02 Aug 2010

Lotion for allergies for cats fur
Hope you can help. My vet has no idea of what I am talking about so I need the actual name of this product.
About 5 years ago I got it from a vet - I am now toofar from them to back there. But this lotion was given to me to rub on my cats fur to prevent allergies. I am allergic to my cats and refuse to get rid of them. Do you have any idea of what I am talking about? You cant buy this int he super market - that much I do know and that it was clear.
Answer 395 views

01 Jan 0001

Hi Michelle

The product that you may have been using is a product that you can purchase on the internet called Allerpet/C.

Please check the Allerpet website

The information provided does not constitute a diagnosis of your condition. You should consult a medical practitioner or other appropriate health care professional for a physical examination, diagnosis and formal advice. Health24 and the expert accept no responsibility or liability for any damage or personal harm you may suffer resulting from making use of this content.