Question

louise l hay
hello cs

so glad you're back with us and wishing only the best for the future

i just want to ask your opion on this ladies books?
the fact that emotions can make you ill ?

it makes a lot of sence to me and is a gentle and kind way of dealing with self

best wishes

nina

Nice to hear from you, too, lady nina. I haven't come across this lady's books, so I cant comment on them specirfically. What annoys me very much about some such books, is when they give the impression that they have somehow discovered something new, when they're just cribbing it from stuff that has been published oh so many tiems by others. That emotions can and do make one ill, either from the start, or by complicating illnesses which arise for other reasons, is very well established and recognized. And thus, treating oneself gently and kindly is not merely pleasant, but makes a whole lot of sense in dealing with any form of illness, whether or not it has been caused in whole or in part by emotional factors