Question

Love and sex
Why do we equate love and sex.

The wife has been away for 3 weeks and I need to have good sex. It is illigal to go to a prositute and I don't want to get aids, I do not want to start a relationship, I just want to have consentual sex.

I think that the Japanese system of Gisha girls is good. It isa acceptable to go and have sex when you need to.

Woman seem to think that a man can turn their sex drive on and off at a whim, well we can't.

No I don't want to mastrubate, I just want to have sex.

So, equating sex to love causes the problem. I love my wife, but that does not change the fact that I need to have sex.

What now?

I guess the wife is feeling the same way as you, and also looking for great sex where she is.