Question

Love Handles

I'm 46, 81kg and not in bad physical shape......... however.......the onset of middle age has left me battling against the dreaded " love handles ".
I'm prepared to give up the burgers,coke and fried foods for the correct eating advice and exercise regimen to get a flat stomach again.

Please help.

Hi Stan

GREAT - then you are on your way. I suggest you try either the home-based Shape up for Summer Programme or the War on Wobbles gym-based programme on the home page of this site.

For advice on a successful eating plan to follow, please write to Dietdoc.

Good luck and keep motivated!!