Question

Love Handles
I'm absolutely comfortable with my body, the way it is but now i have love handles and they stress me even when i wear something tight everything else is ok except the sides. What diet can i try just to get rid of those and nothing else.

Dear Spirit_Sky
No diet on earth will target just one area of the body. If you are not overweight then you need to do targeted exercises to firm up the love handles. Ask Fitness Doc on this Website about exercises that work on this body area of join a gym and get the instructor to work out a programme that targets the love handles. There are also certain products that can help for these problem areas -contact Lilian Terry International at (021) 361-2606 and ask about their Cellulito Aromeopathic Complexes. This may also be a genetic tendency - are there other members in your family with the same problem? If so, it will be particularly difficult to change the appearance of only one part of your body.