Question

LOVE, love, LOVE
This afternoon I wish that love could be simple and easy - you know, like one of those DIY thingies that doesn't take a lot of time, energy or brain power. And that things that go wrong, (which they will) won't upset you that much - that it would be as easy as... oops, I spilled some milk here, let's wipe it up...

And I wish for a sudden bikini body! A tanned one!

Any takers?

I see. You'd buy a bucketful of love at Builders Warehouse ? Maybe. But if, as Frusty says, it was like one of those flat-pack build your own wardrobe thingies, with the instructions written in weird English by the Korean guy who translated it from Japanese, maybe not. And if it were soo easy, would we really value it ?
Blompot's analogy works well