Question

Low blood pressure
Can low blood pressure have an influence on getting pregnant. I visited my docter yesterday and he establish that I have low blood plessure. I am trying to get pregnant and wonderd if the low blood pressure do have an influence.

Nicolene, I doubt that low blood pressure per se will have an influence, but the cause of the low blood pressure (anaemia, metabolic disorders, etc.) might. The best would be to have your doctor exclude these causes and then you know there is no problem. I wrote an article on making babies a while ago and if you’re interested in a copy, you can mail me at netdoc@mweb.co.za. Good luck.