Question

Low Blood Pressure
I am a 53 year old woman, 1,82m tall. My blood pressure is 120/63. I am told that this is on the low side. What lifestyle changes can I make in order to improve the situation. I weigh 82 kg.

HI there

LUCKY YOU! 6 million S. Africans have a high blood pressure, which is a risk factor for heart disease - so you are LUCKY to have a low blood pressure. It really isn't that low anyway.

However, if it is caused by anaemia (low haemoglobin - perhaps related to being vegetarian - if you were vegetarian - you could correct this).
If you are not vegetarian and hav normal iron levels - don't worry - be grateful!