Question

LOW BLOOD SUGAR LEVELS
Hello Doc

I would like to know if you have been diagnosed via a blood test that your blood sugar levels are very low, is it normal to feel very tired and dizzy and also feel nausia(occationally), and what can I do to feel better, I had a underactive tyriod as well, but for the last 6 months the levels has normalised according to the blood test done.

Thank you amanda

Amanda, the symptoms you suffer from may fit in with low blood sugar. Mail me at CyberDoc@mweb.co.za and I’ll send you something I wrote on the subject. Good luck.