Question

Low Carbohydrate foods
Dear Doc
Could you please tell me where I can find a full list of low carbohydrate foods on the internet. My friend and I are on such a diet and we would like to also find out more about it. Could you tell me if popcorn contains a lot of carbs?

Thank you

CHRISTINE AND RITA

Dear Christine and Rita
I don't unfortunately know of such a list - just keep in mind that all cereals, grains, starchy vegetables, sugars, sweets, etc, contain carbs. Popcorn which is made from maize does contain carbs. Please be careful with that high-protein diet as it can lead to many negative side-effects.
Take great care