Ask an expert

10 Jan 2013

Low Ejaculation volume nd LOW Power
I dont know im having this problem. My Semen volume is low nd my Ejaculation power is just negligible. Im a student nd i m very afraid of it. Hope you guys will help me :(
Answer 497 views

01 Jan 0001

It is best to make an appointment with a urologist / medical doctor specializing in sexual concerns to properly assess the situation. There are medications on the market that could assist you. It could furthermore be helpful for you to read up a bit about the psychological underlying aspects influencing sexual performance. It is known that the more one stresses about sexual performance the less the desirable performance.
The information provided does not constitute a diagnosis of your condition. You should consult a medical practitioner or other appropriate health care professional for a physical examination, diagnosis and formal advice. Health24 and the expert accept no responsibility or liability for any damage or personal harm you may suffer resulting from making use of this content.