Question

Low Liver functions
Good day, I would like to know if there is a special diet I should follow after having your spleen and gallbladder removed to help improve your liver function? My doctor said that I suffer from some form of anemia.
My skin complextion is very yellow and the whites from my eyes are yellow as well. I suffer from dizzy spells and lack of energy. The smallest task's for me is a mission to do.
Should I be on vitamin tablets?
Kind regards, Lissa

Lissa, I suppose that vitamins won’t do harm, but the best would be to find out what the cause is and to treat it. In the meantime you should avoid alcohol and paracetamol containing drugs. Eating lots of red meat will also probably help. Good luck.