Question

low lying placenta
i am 22 weeks pregnant.i was advised to take ecotrin 81mg for bp though it was normal during my 18 week.but i didnt take it.yest while scanning my doctor told me dat my placenta is low..does that have to do anything with me not taking ecotrin.does ecotrin help the placenta to move up.

No the position of the placenta has nothing to do with taking Ecotrin. I presume you had problems with high blood pressure before. Ecotrin helps prevent recurrence of this but has to be used prophylactically, not when the blood pressure is high.