Question

Low progesterone levels and miscarriage
Dear Doc

I have had one healthy pregnancy (no morning sickness) and now we are trying for another baby but I' v had two miscarriages. My blood tests show that I have low progesterone. I also have a lot of the symptoms of low progesterone. Is there a supplement that I can take to correct this, not only during pregnancy but in general so that I won' t have any more of the symptoms such as low sex drive, heavy and painful periods, fatigue, headaches etc.? It would be wonderful to be energetic and happy all the time!
GYNAEDOC

I am not sure why you think that these are symptoms of low progesterone. There is usually a cause for low progesterone such as not ovulating, and your symptoms are not in keeping with this.