Question

low sex-drive
I was wondering if you know of any ways to increase my sex drive. It''s been low the past two weeks, and Im not as stressed as I usually was in the past when my sex-drive was fine? The other thing is that almost every time I have sex with my partner (who has psoriasis) my vagina is itchy the next day, with discharge and an abnormal smell. It usually goes away after 2 days. Is this thrush or could it be an STD?

If the discharge goes away on its own, it is probably not an infection of any kind. If your libido has been low for 2 weeks only, it is probably related to stress, tiredness, relationship issues or some such thing. Give it time.