Question

Low sex drive
My gynae says the pill I am on (Yasmin) has affected the testosterone levels in my body and therefore I have a low sex drive. Can this be and how does it get corrected?
sexologist

There are several different birth control tablets on the market as well as other forms of birth control. Some of the birth control tablets have a negative impact on sex drive and it might be worth your while to explore other options. Go back to either your gynecologist or seek a second opinion.

You are welcome to phone our helpline – 0860100262 where you could be assisted in finding a practitioner as close as possible to you.