Question

Low sex drive
I used to love having sex with my partner but now i hate having sex i even make excuses, then i decided to experiment a bit i found this guy and i loved having sex with but no lately, i feel the way i felt with my other partner. I am on oral contraceptive could it be the reason. Help
sexologist

Dear Precious,

There is evidence that oral contraceptives do affect a women's sexual desire. Whether this is the reason for your experience I could not say for definite.

There is much to be said of the excitement of meeting a new sexual partner which can boost libido and sexual desire. It may be that monogamy is not for you. It may be that these two men were not skilled in sexually stimulating you in the ways that work well for etc etc.