Question

Low Sex Drive
I''ve been dating the same guy for over two years, and we''ve been having sex for at least a year and a half. While we engage in sex i still have no sexual desire. I have previously experienced arousal but never with my boyfriend or any boy for that matter. I''m still young, is there something wrong with me? How can i create sex desire?
sexologist

How young? Did you experience arousal with a girl? You can not 'create' sexual desire, however some people sometimes experience low desire due to various reasons e.g. not the real partner they want to have; relational factors, bad health, stress etc. If these things are out of the way, and you still have low desire, then it is best to talk to an expert.You can go to your doctor or SASHA helpline (0860 100 262) for a referral list for practitioners in your area. Deidre - SASHA