Question

Lower Abdominal &amp  lower Back pain
Hi Doc,

Please could u help me regarding the above problem.i have been hopsitized on numerous occassion with diverticulitus i.e obstruction,constipation, bladder and kidney infection.Is there any cure for diverticulitus reason being been on one month treatment which helped me very little....pse help

MK

Marck

I strongly suggest that you consult gastroenterologist. A dirvertuculum is a structural abnormality of the colon and it has to be corrected surgically. The gastroenterologist will be able to advise if you are a candidate for surgery or not.

Good luck.