Question

Lower Abdominal Pain
I have been experiencing abdomnial pain for the last few months. Had a pap done that was clear, then blood tests which showed pcos. Have had a laparoscopy, no signs of Endo but it pcos was confirmed. The pain is still there and my Gynea cannot give me an explanation other than that it is not gynaecoligical. But I keep experiencing lower abd pain that goes through to the back and down my thigh. What else can be the cause of my pain?? I am really becomming desperate but at this moment before going back to my doc I need to see what the damage was on my medical aid as these medical aid schemes these days are really sly."  as far as I am concerend

Possible causes are spastic colon, or musculoskeletal. Your GP would be the best person to see to decide who to refer you to.