Question

Lower Back

Okay, im 24 years old turning 25 when i was younger i dove off a big boat in mozambique, when i did that i snapped something in my lower back. If i lye down on a flat surface like the floor i cant get up i loose felling in my legs and the pain is numbing as i have gotten older it has gotten worse, i also have a big arch in my back if i lye flat down on a surface, and if i stand up straight it looks like my lower back has a hump, i have had someone look at it (nurse) and they have said i have bleeding in my vertibras. just from this description do you think you could advise me as to what has happened and why is it at such a point now that even if i stand for to long it feels like i was on a flat surface.

Thank you for your time and i Realy look forward to hearing your response.
ChiroDoc
ChiroDoc

You should have an X/Ray examination of the affected area in your spine. Take these to a Chiropractic Practitioner for further advice and possible care. This problem should be attended to as soon as possible. Don't wait until you're much older when further degeneration may complicate response to care.