Ask an expert

20 Jun 2011

Lower Back Ache
I have a lower back ache and it''s being affecting me for +4yrs now. One of my disc between L4 &  L5 is degenerating. I''ve seen the Orthopaedic Surgeon and the pain is not getting better. it is also affecting my right right due to pain.
Answer 355 views
Orthopaedic Specialist Forum
Orthopaedic Specialist Forum

01 Jan 0001

Dear Canny,
you should have an MRI to see if you have a nerve compression in your spine. Then the next step would be to see a neurosurgeon to consider the possibility of having to do a surgical decompression of the nerve
The information provided does not constitute a diagnosis of your condition. You should consult a medical practitioner or other appropriate health care professional for a physical examination, diagnosis and formal advice. Health24 and the expert accept no responsibility or liability for any damage or personal harm you may suffer resulting from making use of this content.
Voting Booth
Have you entered our Health of the Nation survey?
Please select an option Oops! Something went wrong, please try again later.
33% - 9328 votes
67% - 18824 votes