Question

LOWER BACK PAIN
fOR THE PAST TWO WEEKS I HAVE BEEN EXPERINCING VERY BAD LOWER BACK ACHE. WHAT IS THE CAUSE OF THIS? I HAVE BEEN SWIMMING EVERY DAY, COULD THAT BE THE CAUSE OF IT? WHEN I STAND I FEEL IT EVEN WHEN I AM IN BED AT NIGHT AND LYE ON MY BACK I FEEL IT. CAN SLEEPING ON YOUR STOMACH ALSO CAUSE IT? PLEASE HELP?

Jenny, it’s difficult to say what the problem is without being able to examine you first. It might be due to back muscle spasm, but it can also be due to a bladder infection, kidney problems, colon problems, vertebral problems, etc. The best would be to see your doctor and have him sort it out. Good luck.