Ask an expert

23 Mar 2007

lower back pain
hi, my dad suffers from cardiovascular disease, recently he has been sufferin g from a lower back pain on the left hand side. could it be a kidney infection? if so what can he do
Answer 350 views
Workplace health expert
Occupational health expert

01 Jan 0001

Please take your dad into his GP for a check up. He will need to be examined and have his urine checked etc. In the elderly there are many other ailments which would need to be excluded.
The information provided does not constitute a diagnosis of your condition. You should consult a medical practitioner or other appropriate health care professional for a physical examination, diagnosis and formal advice. Health24 and the expert accept no responsibility or liability for any damage or personal harm you may suffer resulting from making use of this content.
Voting Booth
Have you entered our Health of the Nation survey?
Please select an option Oops! Something went wrong, please try again later.
33% - 9321 votes
67% - 18655 votes