Question

Lower Body Strength Training
Dear Doc
What are the suitable lower body strength training excercises if you do not have the machinery used at gyms to do your leg curls etc. I have joined the WOW programme, but find it difficult to do enough excercises for my legs and thighs. Could you please advice me on what excercises I can do for this, if possible demonstrations will also help, however a thourough discription of the excercises will do.
Thank You

Hi there

Please go to the Shape up for Summer programme- this is where you will find a number of home-based exercises for your lower body. All exercises are completely illustrated.