Question

lower viginal pain during intercourse
My boyfriend and i have been having sex for 14 months. I experienced no discomfort and could do it on regular basis. In the last two months i have started to feel chafed after intercourse. The first time is bareble but if i we want to do it again in the same day it is to painful to finish. The pain is focussed in the bottom half of my vagina when he is halfway inside of me. The chaffing also occurs when I am sufficiently naturally lubricated. I dont feel any discomfort afterward and dont experience any other symptoms. We have both been faithful so we dont suspect an STD. Please stop the pain!

It may be that you have thrush, which is not an STD. Have this checked by your doctor.

Best wsihes