Question

Lump in breast
About 8 years ago I found a lump in my breast. Did mammo, nothing wrong. Last week I found the same lump has grown all of a sudden, literally few cm's in a few months! Did biopsy and sonar, doctor said it's probably benign, but will get results this week. He also said I should have it removed. My gp said it's not necessary. What do you think? If it's nothing to worry about, should I remove it? It's not painful at all.
Cyberdoc

Dear Leigh

Thank you for visiting health24.com.

I suggest that you have it removed and proper histology done of the lump to make sure that is not malignant.

Kind regards

Dr Anrich Burger