Ask an expert

04 Apr 2007

Lump in buttock - which specialist to c.
RE: Subject:
Posted by: Cyberdoc
Dear Zan
No, I don't think a radiologist will be the right person to see. Fexo is for allergies? I wonder if you should not get a second opinion at another GP? It could be a harmless lipoma or fat gland.
Date: 2/4/2007

My question
Thank you for ur responce Doc. What kind of doctor/specialist should i consult because i want someone who is going to do a thorough examination and see whats happening inside and recommend the correct medication. Please advise.
Answer 396 views

01 Jan 0001

Hi Zan
see a general surgeon if you want to see a specialist.
look on under medical for one near you.
The information provided does not constitute a diagnosis of your condition. You should consult a medical practitioner or other appropriate health care professional for a physical examination, diagnosis and formal advice. Health24 and the expert accept no responsibility or liability for any damage or personal harm you may suffer resulting from making use of this content.
Voting Booth
Have you entered our Health of the Nation survey?
Please select an option Oops! Something went wrong, please try again later.
33% - 9323 votes
67% - 18743 votes