Question

30 May 2011

Lump in crease of leg
I have felt a lum under my skin in the crease of my leg, at the top of my leg where my leg meets my groin.
You cannot see it, only feel it.
It is usually painless, but if I walk around alot then that area starts to hurt.
I was walking around quite a bit the other day, and afterwards it was painful to walk and lift my leg.
Could this be something serious?

B

You have inflammation of the lymph nodes in the upper groin area. You should consult your doctor for an examination and possible blood tests. In the interim you can use 2 Myprodol capsules, three times daily, to reduce inflammation and swelling.