Question

lump in nipples
I have one huge lump in both my nipples, wich makes my nipplles verry big, swollen. I had this since my early teens and it shows no sins of going away or shrinking. I am now in my 20s. They cause no pain or discomfort but they are very embaracing and i wish to get rid of them. Please help me.

Bob, it sounds like you might have gynaecomastia, but it should start clearing up once you’ve reached 20. You can wait a bit longer and see if it goes away by itself, but otherwise the best would be to have the lumps surgically removed. Good luck.
PS If you’d like some more info on gynaecomastia, just post it as a new question.