Question

Lump in vaginal opening
At the opening of my vagina on the posterior wall there is a lump the size and consistency of a pea. It is not painful or discharging and has been there are long as i can remember. I need to know if it is normal as I am about to enter a new relationship and am self concious of it. I have only ever had 1 partner up to now. Is it possible/neccessary to remove it?

I can't really say what this is without seeing it but, if you have had it for a long time, it is probably not serious. Ask your gynaecologist to have a look next time you have a check-up.