Question

lump on penis
I noticed a lump on the under side of my boyfriend's penis. His 24 years old. It moves around, kind of soft, he says its not painful and that it doesnt bother him. Its diameter is roughly about the size of a 20 cent coin. He says its been there for months. Seen a doctor too who said if its not painful and doesnt bother him he neednt worry. But I do. I don't think a second opinion would hurt. What do you think? Should we see another doctor?

VW, I would be worried if I had something like that on my penis and I would certainly have an urologist or two assure me that it’s nothing to be worried about. It’s probably just a gland, but I agree that a second opinion can’t hurt. Good luck.