Ask an expert

09 Mar 2003

lump on penis
I noticed a lump on the under side of my boyfriend's penis. His 24 years old. It moves around, kind of soft, he says its not painful and that it doesnt bother him. Its diameter is roughly about the size of a 20 cent coin. He says its been there for months. Seen a doctor too who said if its not painful and doesnt bother him he neednt worry. But I do. I don't think a second opinion would hurt. What do you think? Should we see another doctor?
Answer 391 views

01 Jan 0001

VW, I would be worried if I had something like that on my penis and I would certainly have an urologist or two assure me that it’s nothing to be worried about. It’s probably just a gland, but I agree that a second opinion can’t hurt. Good luck.
The information provided does not constitute a diagnosis of your condition. You should consult a medical practitioner or other appropriate health care professional for a physical examination, diagnosis and formal advice. Health24 and the expert accept no responsibility or liability for any damage or personal harm you may suffer resulting from making use of this content.