Question

lump on the thigh
ive been having this since last year sept., it started as pain on my right thigh(high up, on my curve) now the pain has gone and only a bulge is vissible(when sitting). i consulted during december & the dr. told me its inflammation of muscle sheat & gave some painkillers & antinflammatory pill. the bulging is stll there & seems to becoming more vissible, im worried it could be a tumour. what would your differential diagnosis be?

Kea, it’s difficult to say without examining you first, but a tumour would be one of the possible diagnoses. I doubt that it is malignant, but it might be something like a lipoma. The best would be to have it seen to by a surgeon if you get no joy from your GP. Good luck.