Ask an expert

11 Mar 2007

Lump under skin above ovary
I have recently discovered a lump the size of my pinkie finger , just above the right ovary under the skin. It is quite painful on and around the lump. could you pls advise me what to do. Is it necessary to see a dr. or not?
Answer 860 views

01 Jan 0001

You should see a doctor. It might be a gland or a cyst under the skin.

Best wishes
The information provided does not constitute a diagnosis of your condition. You should consult a medical practitioner or other appropriate health care professional for a physical examination, diagnosis and formal advice. Health24 and the expert accept no responsibility or liability for any damage or personal harm you may suffer resulting from making use of this content.
Voting Booth
Have you entered our Health of the Nation survey?
Please select an option Oops! Something went wrong, please try again later.
33% - 9328 votes
67% - 18823 votes