Question

lumps
i started to develop lumps under my armpits.I realised this after i shaved and i thought that i might because the hair has grown inwardly.What could be the cause for this.I read somewhere that having lumps could be a sign of HIV.I'm really worried.Please help.

Just me, I doubt that it’s due to HIV. It’s probably due to a superficial infection due to the trauma caused by the shaving. If it starts turning red you will have to take antibiotics, otherwise it should clear up within a week or so. Good luck.