Question

lumpy breast masts various times of the month
could you please help me with some diet advice as I seem to suffer from, painful lumpy (I think fibroid type) breasts at the latter stage of menstrual cycle. I am currently using Natural Projestorone Cream from Aim products and trying to follow a good diet.I also find I have low sex drive.
I am 39 years of age had 3 children, breastfed them and have started walking 5km 3 times per week.
Weight is 80kg 1,7m tall Athletic build.

HI Ann

I'm afraid your questions need to be directed to Dietdoc for the dietary advice section and Cyberdoc about the breast lumps and low sex drive. However, I can add that I am pleased to see you are walking most days of the week, since the health benefits associated with this are enormous. Keep this up!